All users of the section “football3” under the address http://www.streetfootballworld.org/football3 are subject to the following General Terms and Conditions (GTC), which may at any time be accessed under http://www.streetfootballworld.org/football3/terms-of-use. The GTC applicable to the given user are those valid at the point in time of his/her registration.
Website performance specifications
- The area “football3” on the streetfootballworld (sfw) website enables users to:
- Learn more about the football3 methodology
- Read profiles of organisations using the football3 methodology around the world in the “Around the world” section and view and download football3 materials produced by the organisations.
- See the Twitter entries using the hashtags #football3, #futbol3 and #futebol3 in the Twitter feed.
- Read through and download the football3 handbook, which provides a step-by-step guide to implementing football3.
- Create a football3 match including the addition of your own rules. Match forms can be saved as PDF files and printed.
- Create a football3 tournament including the additional of your own rules. The tournament overview and all match forms can be saved as PDF files and printed.
- Search for matches and tournaments and read through rules created by other users of the site in the “Start playing” section.
- Register on the website to create your own account so that you can save your own matches, tournament and create your own rules to be submitted for approval and inclusion in the rules database.
- Once registered you can view and edit your profile details when you log in.
- The area “football3” on the streetfootballworld (sfw) website enables users to:
Registration, costs, termination
- User registration is free of charge. After entering and confirming the required data, the user receives a confirmation email complete with an activation link. Once the user has confirmed his registration by clicking on the link, the user account is unlocked, so that all of the Website’s functions are from then on available to the user.
- Any user may at any time terminate his/her subscription without giving any reasons by sending a pertinent email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The user assumes full responsibility for his/her conduct on the website and for all content presented by him/her there. Before doing so, the user shall ascertain that his/her conduct or the content presented by him/her cannot infringe statutory provisions, morality or third-party rights (e.g. protected trademarks, names, copyrights, data or youth protection provisions). In particular, the user undertakes to procure the consents of the parties involved, such as photographers or persons shown or named, before displaying any texts or images.
- The user further undertakes to refrain from presenting on the website or offering links to –
- any material posing a threat to or otherwise jeopardising juveniles, in particular content glorifying violence or material of a pornographic or otherwise unethical nature;
- content instigating or glorifying hatred, violence or racist discrimination;
- false information or insults or
- vulgar or obscene language.
Moreover, the user undertakes to refrain from treating other members in a disparaging, aggressive or provoking manner, infringing applicable statutory provisions or inciting others to do so.
No liability for infringements by users
- The user indemnifies sfw from all claims including claims for damages asserted by other users or third parties against sfw for infringements of their rights by reason of website content, data or information presented by the user. The user shall bear all reasonable costs incurred by sfw as a result of any infringement of third-party rights, including any reasonable costs associated with legal defence. All more extensive rights and claims for damages on the part of sfw shall remain unaffected.
- The above user obligations shall not apply to the extent that the user is not answerable for the asserted breach of law.
Limitation of liability
- sfw shall endeavour to ensure a high degree of availability – ideally at a rate of 95% - of its service while not guaranteeing uninterrupted usability or serviceability. sfw does not assume any liability for delays in transmission or for outages.
- As a matter of principle, the website is available to users free of charge (see 3). To the extent that sfw has not assumed any warranty, its liability for all pertinent events and claims for damages shall be limited to intent and grossly negligent conduct on the part of sfw or its legal representatives, cases of death, bodily harm or injury to health, cases covered by the product liability act and to fraudulent intent. In these cases the applicable statutory provisions shall continue to apply.
- In particular, sfw shall not be liable for the quality, completeness, accuracy or availability of the data entered by users.
Here at sfw, we consider the protection of your personal data a very serious matter and promise to handle it with responsibility and sensitivity. We respect the personal rights of our users. We collect, analyse and use personal data solely when necessary for the operation and functionality of the website. Your data is not used for advertising or other commercial purposes, by us or by third parties.
This explanation gives you an overview of the kind of data collected on our website, analysed and used, as well as the extent and purposes of this data collection. It also explains if and to what extent this data is passed on to third parties.
By accepting this data privacy statement, you agree to the collection, analysis and use of your personal data by sfw in the manner described below, and in accordance with the data protection regulations of the Federal Republic of Germany, in particular the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (“Bundesdatenschutzgesetz”, or BDSG). You hereby expressly declare:
I consent to the collection, analysis and use by sfw of my personal data for the operation of the website and in order to realise and implement those features of the website used by me, as described below.
The responsible body as defined by the applicable data protection laws is streetfootballworld gGmbH, Waldenserstrasse 2-4, Eingang E, 10551 Berlin, Germany.
I. Personal data that is always collected, analysed and used
For every visit to our website, we store and analyse the data sent by your browser. This data includes your browser (type and version), operating system (language, type and version), screen resolution and colour depth, the webpage you visited before our website (referral page), the name of the accessing computer (host name), its public IP address and the date and time of the request. This data is stored in the log files of the web server and the application server and we conduct statistical analysis on it for the purposes of a traffic analysis.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information, on behalf of the operators of this website, to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide the website operators with associated services relating to website and internet usage. The IP address obtained from your browser in the course of Google Analytics, will not be merged with any other data held by Google
You can prevent the storing of cookies by configuring your browser appropriately. However, please note that if you do this you may not be able to make full use of all the features of this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie about your website usage (including your IP address), and from analysing this data, by downloading and installing a browser add-on available at following link:
This website uses the Facebook “share” button from the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can recognise this button by the Facebook logo with the word “share” on the respective page. When you visit these pages, a direct link is made between your browser and the Facebook server. This results in Facebook receiving the information that you visited our page using your IP address. When you click on the “share” button while logged into your Facebook account, you can link our site’s content to your Facebook profile. This means that Facebook can match your visit to our site to your user account. We wish to highlight that as the site’s host, we receive no information relating to the content of the transmitted data or its usage from Facebook. Further information on this can be found in Facebook’s data protection statement at https://en-gb.facebook.com/about/privacy/. If you do not want Facebook to match your visit to our site to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook account.
This website uses plugins from the short messaging network Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. You can recognise the Twitter plugins (the Tweet button) by the Twitter logo on the respective page. When you visit these pages, the plugin creates a direct link between your browser and the Twitter server. This results in Twitter receiving the information that you visited our page using your IP address. When you click the “Tweet” button while logged into your Twitter account, you can link our site’s content to your Twitter profile. This means that Twitter can match your visit to our site to your user account. We wish to highlight that, as the site’s host, we receive no information relating to the content of the transmitted data or its usage from Twitter. Further information on this can be found in Twitter’s data protection statement at http://twitter.com/privacy. Information on the “Tweet” button can be found at http://dev.twitter.com/. If you do not want Twitter to match your visit to our site to your Twitter user account, please log out of your Twitter account.
This website uses plugins from the Share This bookmarking service, which is offered by ShareThis Inc. ("ShareThis"), 4009 Miranda Avenue, Suite 200, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. When you visit a site with an integrated Share This button and use that function, ShareThis finds out your IP address and that your IP address visited the relevant page. Using the Share This plugins, Internet users can place bookmarks on websites. They can also share or post links to corresponding websites on social networks, such as Twitter, Facebook or Google +1, recommending the content. If a user is registered with such a social network (Twitter, Facebook or Google+1) and they use a Share This button from one of our pages, the network can match the visit to our website with the respective user. Further information on how your data is collected, evaluated and processed by ShareThis can be found in its data protection statement at http://sharethis.com/privacy-manifesto and http://www.sharethis.com/legal/privacy/#sthash.u9zmbQMC.dpbs
This website uses plugins from Youtube.de/Youtube.com that, represented through Google Inc. – are offered by Youtube, LLC, Cherry Ave., USA. When you visit our site with such a plugin a connection with the Youtube servers is established and your browser informed, resulting in the appearance of the plugin on the webpage. In this way information regarding which pages you visit is transferred to Youtube. If you are registered with Youtube and logged-in with your account, Youtube can log this information to your user account. In the case of activiely using the plugin, such as the leaving of a comment, this information will be linked to your user account. This can be prevented by logging out of your user account before using plugins. Additional information on the saving and use of data by Youtube can be found in its data protection statement here: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
II. Particular instances when personal data is collected, analysed and used
The data listed below are necessary to use the respective features of our website.
If you are registered you can log on to the website with your nickname or email address and password and then utilize advanced features. For each log on process, the date and time of log on are stored. This information is linked to your profile. At log on, a cookie is also stored on your computer, which is used to recognize a returning user and log it on automatically. Upon log off, the cookie is deleted. The cookie will automatically be invalidated after one hour.
3. Donate function
When using the website’s donate function (accessible via the “donate” button), the log in data for your PayPal account will be collected by PayPal, the donation system administrator. If you pay by credit card, this includes the name of the cardholder, the credit card number, the card security code (CSC), and the expiration date of the card (month and year). When paying by direct debit, PayPal will collect the name of the bank account holder, the account number and the bank’s sort code. This data is neither collected nor stored by sfw. The transfer of all the data collected by the administrator is SSL encrypted. This encryption conforms to current, market-based security requirements for payment systems. Further information about this is available at: https://cms.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/Privacy_full&locale.x=en_GB.
4. Contact from the website
By registering you enable us to stay in contact with you by sending you intermittent emails. You will be informed when we add new information and features to the football3 website. For this, we need your email address along with confirmation that you are the owner of the given email address and that you agree to receive further emails. This data is collected by us only so that we are able to send you emails at irregular intervals with content as described above, and for documenting our authorisation to do so.
III. Data transferred to third parties
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties, provided you do not expressly request this in every instance or this is otherwise permitted by legal authorisation. We can, for example, be required by a provision of the law to pass personal data on to a state body (e.g. the police or the office of the state prosecutor) or another authorised third party. In this case, you agree that sfw fully complies with legal requirements and consent to our handing over of your personal data to the responsible state body or other authorised third party.
In accordance with legal requests for information, sfw is happy to share with you information about data that has been collected and analysed. For these purposes, please apply in writing to streetfootballworld gGmbH, Waldenserstrasse 2-4, Eingang E, 10551 Berlin, Germany.
V. Revocation of consent
You may revoke the above instances of consent to the collecting, analysing and using of personal data, either entirely or in part, with effect for the future. Please send requests to revoke this consent by email to email@example.com or in writing to streetfootballworld gGmbH, Waldenserstrasse 2-4, Eingang E, 10551 Berlin, Germany.